- 1lblean ground beef
- 1lbbacon, snipped into small pieces
- 1onion, finely chopped
- 1/2cupbarbecue sauce
- 4teaspoonsprepared mustard
- 1teaspoonchili powder
- 2 (16 ounce)cansred kidney beans
- 2 (16 ounce)canspork and beans
- 2 (16 ounce)cansbutter beans
- In a large skillet or dutch oven, brown the ground beef, bacon and onion.
- Drain the excess grease.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spray a 9×13″ pyrex dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all other ingredients except the beans, and add to the meat mixture.
- Add the beans and combine thoroughly but gently.
- Pour into prepared pyrex dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »