- 2 ripebananas
- 1 (18 ounce)boxyellow cake mixor butter pecan cake mix or chocolate chip cake mix(you choose)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce)boxinstant banana pudding mixor vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2cup finely choppednuts (optional)
- Slice bananas into mixing bowl and beat until well mashed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased 10inch bundt pan or 13×9 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes for bundt or 50-55 minutes for 13×9.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar or serve with whip cream.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »