- 1 1/2cupsflour
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/4teaspoonbaking soda
- 1cup mashedbananas
- 1/3cupbuttermilk(recipe says low-fat, but I used regular dry buttermilk)
- 1/4cupvegetable oil
- 1teaspoonvanilla(I used more)
- 2eggs, beaten
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine banana, buttermilk, oil, vanilla, and eggs in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir gently just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into the prepared pan and bake for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack, in the pan, for about 15 minutes (I left mine in longer and it was fine).
- Remove the bread from the pan after 15 minutes and cool thoroughly on the rack.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »