- 2cupsfarinaor cream of wheat
- 1tablespoongranulated sugar
- 4teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1teaspoonnutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 1/2cups mashedbananas
- 1 1/2cupswater
- 1cupcanola oil
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together eggs, oil, and water, then add along with the mashed bananas to the dry mixture.
- Sutr just enough to moisten all ingredients, but do not overmix.
- Pour into a greased 9×13″ baking pan in a preheated 350 F oven for about 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »