- 1 (3 1/2 lb)fryer chickens
- 2tablespoonsbalsamic vinegar
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- 1teaspoondried oregano
- 1teaspoondried basil
- 1/2teaspoondried thyme
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- 1clove mincedgarlic
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add rest of seasoning ingredients and mix well.
- Slip your fingers under the skin of the breast and legs to form a pocket and spoon herb mixture inside.
- Place chicken, breast side up in a shallow roasting pan and bake at 375° for 1 1/4 hours or until done.
- Remove chicken from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »