- 2lbspork tenderloins
- 2tablespoonsbalsamic vinegar
- 2tablespoonsextra virgin olive oil
- 2clovesgarlic, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2teaspoondried rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2teaspoondried thyme
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Cut slits in pork tenderloin and insert slices of garlic.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil and rub into meat.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Combine salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme and rub on pork.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let meat rest for 10 minutes, covered with foil.
- Slice and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »