- 1 1/2cups uncookedbroccoli, seperated into florets
- 1 1/2cups uncookedcauliflower, seperated into florets
- 1mediumzucchini, sliced
- 12baby carrots, sliced
- 1/2sweet onion, sliced thin and seperated into rings
- 1/4cupbalsamic vinegar, plus
- 2tablespoonsbalsamic vinegar
- 1/4cup finely snippedfresh parsley
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- Combine the vegetables in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients and pour over vegetables.
- Stir well, cover and refrigerate for 6 to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cooking time reflects time to marinate vegetables.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »