- 1/4cupgrapefruit juiceor orange juice
- 1/4cupmaple syrup
- 3tablespoonsbalsamic vinegar
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 4salmon filletsor salmon steaks
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine grapefruit (orange) juice, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and garlic in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in oil.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush generously with glaze and grill or broil 10 minutes, occasionally brushing with glaze.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »