- 2tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 2tablespoonsbalsamic vinegar
- 2tablespoonsmaple syrup
- 2tablespoonsorange juice
- 1teaspoon mincedgarlic
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2teaspoongarlic salt
- 1/2cupbalsamic vinaigrette
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1/2green bell pepper, sliced small
- 1/2red bell pepper, sliced small
- 2ouncessun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 2roma tomatoes, diced
- 4green onions, chopped
- 4ouncesfresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4ouncesfresh asparagus, chopped
- 12ouncesbow tie pasta
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and balsamic vinegar salad dressing.
- Set aside while making the glaze.
- In a small saucepan, mix brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, orange juice, minced garlic, and olive oil.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill chicken over medium coals until done.
- Slice into strips when cool and set aside until pasta is ready to assemble.
- Add olive oil to a heated skillet.
- Place prepared vegetable in the olive oil and saute until tender, about 15 mintues.
- While vegetables are cooking, boil water and cook pasta until tender.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, sauted vegetables, and balsamic vinegar glaze.
- Toss and serve.
- Add parmesan cheese if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »