- 2lbsbeef or pork(chops, steaks, etc.)
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 1/2cupbalsamic vinegar
- 2cloves crushedgarlic
- 1teaspoondried oregano
- Place meat in a shallow glass dish.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the meat, using about 1/2 cup per lb of meat.
- Cover and marinate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove the meat and place the marinade in a small saucepan.
- Boil for about 1 minute and then grill the meat, basting frequently with the marinade.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »