- 2lbsricotta cheese
- 1/2cupwhole milk
- 1lbground beef
- 1lbhot Italian sausages
- 2cupsspaghetti sauce
- 1lbprovolone cheese, sliced thin
- 1/2cup freshly gratedromano cheeseor parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Boil spaghetti until Al Dente drain and set aside.
- Mix ricotta, milk and eggs together in a small bowl; add to spaghetti and stir together.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and press spaghetti mixture into it until compact and even.
- Cook ground beef, sausage, and garlic in a large skillet.
- Drain fat, removing as much as possible.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Spread evenly over spaghetti base in pan.
- Layer slices of Provolone over meat mixture, then add the grated Romano on top of that.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »