- 1tablespoonred wine vinegar
- 2tablespoonsDijon mustard
- 1 1/2teaspoonsdry mustard
- 1/3cupolive oil
- 4 (6 ounce)salmon fillets
- herbes de provence
- 1cup fresh frenchbreadcrumbs
- Place vinegar, sugar and both mustards in blender.
- With machine running, slowly pour in oil and blend until medium-thick sauce forms.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Arrange salmon in prepared dish, skin side down.
- Season with herbes de province, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 tblsp of the mustard sauce over each fillet, covering completely.
- Press breadcrumbs onto fish.
- Bake salmon until cooked through and crumb topping is crisp and golden, about 18-20 minutes.
- Using large spatula, transfer salmon fillets to a platter or individual plates.
- Serve, passing remaining mustard sauce separately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »