- 6boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2cupranch dressing
- 1cupseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2cup freshly gratedparmesan cheese
- 1teaspoonfresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1teaspoonground sage
- 1/4-1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- Marinate chicken breasts in the ranch dressing for 4 hours or overnight.
- I opted for overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, sage, salt and garlic powder; mix well.
- Remove the chicken from the ranch dressing and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a 13 x 9 pan baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until done and juices run clear.
- Time does not reflect marinading time.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »