- 2pork chops
- 2chicken bouillon cubes
- 1bay leaf
- 4largepotatoes, sliced
- 1mediumonion, sliced
- salt and pepper(I don’t add any salt the bouillon is salty enough for me)
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Add bouillon cubes and bay leaf.
- Remove from heat and set aside to allow to cool.
- Layer potatoes in casserole dish.
- Layer onion slices on top of potatoes.
- Place pork chops on top of onions.
- Remove bay leaf from broth then wisk flour in chicken broth.
- Pour over pork chops and potatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for one hour and thirty minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »