- 8ouncesboneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4cupskim milk
- 1/4cup frozenegg substitute, thawed
- 2/3cupfine dry breadcrumbs
- 1cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1teaspoondried leaf basil
- 3/4teaspoondried leaf thyme
- 1/2teaspoononion powder
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Combine skim milk and frozen egg substitute, beating well.
- In separate bowl, combine toasted breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, thyme, onion powder, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken strip in liquid mixture and dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated in cooking spray and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »