- 1lbpork sausage links
- 1 3/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 4teaspoonsbaking powder
- 5teaspoonswhite sugar
- 1 1/2cupsmilk
- 3tablespoonsshortening, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Grease well (or spray) a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Cook sausages over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain and set aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, white sugar and salt, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and shortening; mix well.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared jelly roll pan.
- Arrange sausages on top of the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, in the preheated oven, or until pancakes are cooked through.
- Cut into 10 pieces and serve hot with butter and syrup.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »