- 1cuplong grain white rice
- 14ounceschicken broth
- 5tablespoons premiumlemon pepper
- 1/2cup of meltedmargarine
- 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle lemon Pepper liberally to both sides of breasts. Set in refrigerator.
- Using a non-greased 9″x13″ glass baking dish place the chicken, melted margarine and the chicken broth or chicken boullion inside.
- Bake for 20 Minutes.
- Remove the baking pan and the chicken from it. Add the rice in the pan and distribute evenly. Place the chicken breasts back inside. COVER!
- Put pan back in the oven.
- Bake 40 Minutes.
- For optimal taste, with some added calories, you may substitute the margarine for butter.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »