- 3garlic cloves, crushed
- 1cuplong-grain white rice
- 2 1/2cupschicken broth, divided
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Heat butter in a skillet; add garlic and rice and cook until both are golden brown.
- Add 1 cup of broth and the salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and pour into a covered casserole; bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups broth; cook for another 45 minutes.
- This can be doubled without increasing the cooking time.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »