- extra virgin olive oil
- 4slicesbread, toasted
- 3 riperoma tomatoes, sliced
- 150gfeta, cut into 4 slices
- 2teaspoonsoregano leaves or1 teaspoondried oregano
- 1green onion or1/4 smallSpanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4teaspoonsweet paprika
- Brush two 18cm shallow ovenproof bowls or plates with a little olive oil.
- Place 1 slice of toast in each bowl.
- Place tomato slices, slightly overlapping, in a circle around toast.
- Top with feta, then carefully crack an egg over the top of each.
- Scatter eggs with oregano, onion, paprika and cracked black pepper to taste, then drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes or until egg whites are set but yolks remain runny.
- Serve immediately with remaining toasted bread.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »