- 10ounces cracker barrelextra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2cupItalian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2teaspooncrushed red pepper flakes
- 1egg, beaten
- Heat broiler.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice cheese into 1/2 inch slices, then cut slices diagonally in half.
- Mix bread crumbs and red pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip cheese wedges into beaten egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with your favorite pizza or spaghetti sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »