- 24sesame breadsticks(4 1/2-inch long)
- 12slicesbacon, cut in half to make 24 shorter slices
- 1cup freshly gratedparmesan cheese
Mix into cheese (whatever variations you like)
- 2teaspoonsgarlic saltor garlic powder
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- dryranch dip mix (optional)
- chives (optional)
- brown sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cheese and garlic salt/powder (other preferred seasonings).
- Wrap bacon slices in a spiral around each breadstick.
- Place breadsticks on greased or parchment lined pan.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until bacon is browned just a bit.
- Remove and carefully roll the hot breadsticks in cheese mixture.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »