- 8slicessourdough bread
- 4slicesmozzarella cheese
- 2largetomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8slicesbacon, cooked
- 4tablespoonssour cream
- 4tablespoons of finely choppedonions
- 1/4teaspoondried oregano
- 4slicescheddar cheese
- 2tablespoonsbutter, softened
- For each sandwich, top one slice of bread with one slice of mozzarella cheese, 1/4 of the tomato slices, and two bacon strips,1 tablespoon of sour cream,1 tablespoon of onion, a pinch of oregano, one slice of cheddar cheese and the other slice of bread.
- Spread outside of sandwich with butter and put on a hot griddle or fry pan on medium heat.
- While that’s cooking, add butter to other slice of bread.Cook until lightly toasted on each side (about 3 minutes on each side).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »