- 1/4cupevaporated milk
- 6ounces shreddedswiss cheese, divided
- 1cup crumbledcooked bacon, divided
- 1/2cupsoft breadcrumbs
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2teaspoononion powder
- 1 1/2lbsground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, 1 cup swiss cheese, 3/4 cup bacon, bread crumbs, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into a loaf in a greased 11 inch X 7 inch X 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »