- 6cupscooked rice, cooled
- 1/2cup dicedonions
- 1/2cupsliced mushrooms(drain, if canned)
- 1cupfrozen peas
- 3tablespoonssoy sauce
- 1 (6 ounce)canbaby shrimp
- Scramble eggs until dry.
- Set aside.
- Rinse cooled rice with cold water and drain well.
- Cut bacon into 1/4 inch pieces across the strips.
- Pan fry until crisp.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in onion, mushrooms, and eggs.
- When onions begin to turn color, add peas.
- Add rice and stir until hot.
- Add salt and soy sauce.
- Everything should be evenly mixed.
- Take from heat and stir in shrimp.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »