- 4ouncesswiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 8eggs, beaten to blend
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Butter a 9-inch round baking dish.
- Arrange cheese slices on the bottom of the dish.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over low heat until done but still flexible. Drain well on paper towels.
- Chop 4 slices of the bacon and then half the remaining 3 slices crosswise, curling them into a spiral. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk together. Season with salt and pepper and then stir in the chopped bacon.
- Pour milk/egg/bacon mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Place parsley sprigs in center of omlet and arrange bacon curls around the edge.
- Bake 5 more minutes and then cool 5 minutes before slicing into wedges to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »