- 2cupsfresh blueberriesor frozen blueberriesor otherberries
- Put cold water, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan, and bring to a boil moving constantly, until the thing thickens and becomes transparent.
- Add berries and cook 3-5 minutes, moving constantly.
- Taste: you may want to add some more sugar if the berries are very sour, but the cream shouldn´t be too sweet.
- Mix in a blender.
- Once cold, pour cream in ice cubes trays and freeze.
- 4 to 6 little cubes, unfrozen, are a serving for a baby.
- 2 unfrozen cubes can be added to the porridge, or mixed with another fruit puree.
- To remove blueberry stains from baby clothes, your clothes, the kitchen curtains, etc: soak in soapy water; the stains will disappear after a couple of hours.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »