- 1cupbaby carrots, angle cut in two
- water, to cover carrots
- 1teaspoonolive oil
- 1/2cupscallions, angle sliced
- 2tablespoonsbrown Sugar Twinor Splenda sugar substitute
- 1tablespoonorange juice
- 1/8teaspooncracked pepper
- Place carrots in salted water, bring to boil, simmer to tender crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Drain well and set aside.
- In a non stick frypan, melt butter and oil, add scallions, cook about 2 minutes, add orange juice and sugar twin brown or splenda, simmer 2 minutes, add carrots.
- Stir to cover carrots with glaze, while simmering another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »