- 400gJapanese eggplants(about 3 medium)
- 1/4cupparsley(preferably flat leaf)
- 1/4cuplemon juice(or juice of 1 lemon)
- 1tablespoonextra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoontahini(aka sesame paste)
- 1teaspoondried oregano or1 tablespoonfresh oregano
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and prepare a baking dish that will accommodate the eggplant with cooking spray.
- Halve each eggplant lengthwise, sprinkle with salt, and place cut side down in the baking dish; spray skin with cooking spray, then roast until tender when pierced, about 20-25 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of your food processor fitted with the steel blade, and blend until smooth.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »