- 1 (170 g)cancrabmeat, drained
- 1green onion, end trimmed and finely chopped
- 1tablespoonsour creamor yoghurt
- 1/4teaspooncayenne pepper
- 2 ripeavocados, halved and stone removed
- 8leaves red oakleaf lettuce, washed and torn
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine the crabmeat, green shallot, sour cream (or yoghurt) and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Spoon the crabmeat mixture evenly among avocado halves.
- Place avocado halves and lettuce leaves in a shallow serving bowl and season with pepper.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »