- 2 (10 ounce)boxesfrozen cut green beans(or 1 green, one yellow)
- 2cupscanned tomatoes
- 1/2cup slicedred onions
- 1 1/2cups slicedcarrots
- 2cupscelery, sliced
- 3/4cupgreen bell peppers, seeded & sliced (optional)
- 4tablespoonsunsalted butter
- 1tablespoongranulated sugar
- 3tablespoonsminute tapioca
- 2 1/2teaspoonssalt
- Mix all except butter together and pour into a covered casserole large enough to hold everything.
- Dot with butter, cover, and bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 2 hours OR cook on lowest heat in a covered suacepan for 40 minutes, then pour into a covered casserole and bake 1 hour.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »