- 8ounceslow-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4cupskim milk
- 1 (1 ounce)packagesugar-free instant lemon pudding
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce)boxlemon cake mix
- 4eggs or4 cupsegg substitute
- 1cupconfectioners’ sugar (optional)
- 2 2/3tablespoonslemon juice(freshly squeezed is best)(optional)
- slicedstrawberries (optional)
- whipped topping (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in milk and pudding.
- Add dry cakes mix and eggs; beat until combined.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10 fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40- 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »