- 2tablespoonschicken broth
- 2onions, sliced
- 2green peppers, seeded and diced
- 1yellow squash, sliced
- 4 ripetomatoes, skined and chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, peeled and crushed
- 2tablespoonschili sauce
- 12ouncesno yolk noodles, cooked and drained
- 1cupfat-free parmesan cheese
- Pour Chicken broth into a large saucepan and heat over meduim-high heat.
- Cook onion in hot broth until clear.
- Add green peppers,squash,tomatoes,garlic,chili sauce,salt and thyme to pan and mix well.
- reduce heat to low.
- cover and simmer 10-15 minutes Uncover and simmer an additional 15 minutes Preheat oven to 425 Lightly spray 8 inch baking dish with nonfat cooking spray place half the noodles in bottom of dish and cover with vegetable mixture top with remaining noodles and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes until browned.
- Exchanges=3 veg 2 starch.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »