- 1 1/2lbsfresh Brussels sprouts or20 ouncesfrozen Brussels sprouts, trim and rinse if using fresh
- 1 1/2tablespoonsbutteror margarine
- 1/4cupmilk, plus
- 1cupsour cream
- 2tablespoons gratedparmesan cheese
- 1cup shreddedcheddar cheese
- Cook Brussels sprouts until tender in boiling salted water.
- Drain well and place in shallow baking dish.
- Make a thick sauce by melting the butter in a saucepan.
- Add flour and salt.
- Cook a minute or so.
- Remove from heat and gradually stir in the milk and sour cream.
- Return to heat and cook until thickened but not boiling.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and pour over the sprouts.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Place in hot oven or broiler to melt cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »