- 4ouncessmall shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 (14 ounce)canwater-packed artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1cuptomatoes, chopped
- 1/2cupblack olives or kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2cupbell peppers, diced(I used red but use whatever’s on hand)
- 1/3cuponions, chopped
- 1/4cupwhite wine
- 1pepperoncini peppers, chopped and seeded
- 2tablespoonsolive oil, divided
- 2teaspoonsgarlic, minced
- 1/4cupfresh parsley, chopped
- 1tablespoonfresh basil, chopped
- 2tablespoonsfresh oregano, chopped
- 2tablespoonsfeta cheese, to taste
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat; add garlic and onion and saute for about 1 minute.
- Add olives, bell pepper, pepperoncini, and white wine and cook for about 3 minutes (reduce heat if necessary).
- Add artichokes with their liquid and tomatoes, cook for another 3 minutes, or until liquid reduces.
- Remove from heat; stir in pasta, herbs, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Top with feta cheese and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »