- 1 1/4cupsmayonnaise
- 1 1/4cupssour cream
- 3 3/4teaspoons uncle dan originalsalad dressing mix(this is a dry mix in a packet or envelope)
- 10ouncesfrozen spinach, thawed &, squeezed of liquid
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce)jarmarinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/3cup dicedred onions
- 1teaspoondried basil leaves, crushed
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Let dip sit in refrigerator overnight to meld flavors.
- To serve: Slice top off a loaf of round bread and hollow out,leaving a 1-inch shell.
- Spoon dip into bread “bowl”.
- Serve with thinly sliced baguettes.
- Note: The artichokes are slippery to chop, but worth the effort. Remove and discard any tough artichoke leaves when chopping.
- I’m estimating the servings.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »