- 2 (6 ounce)jarsmarinated artichoke hearts
- 1tablespoon mincedgarlic
- 1tablespoondried basil leaves, crushed
- 1tablespoondried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1teaspoondried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2cups diced freshroma tomatoes(not canned)
- Cook linguine according to the package directions.
- While the linguine is cooking, chop the artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- The oil the artichoke hearts are packed in should be poured into a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add basil, oregano, and thyme.
- Add linguine and heat through, stirring frequently to prevent it from sticking.
- If the pasta seems a little too dry, drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil over it and toss.
- Fold in the tomatoes and diced artichoke hearts.
- Make sure the artichoke hearts and tomatoes are at room temperature so they don’t cool the pasta.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »