- 1/2medium freshcabbage, washed and shredded
- 2mediumred capsicums, cut into juliennes
- 2tomatoes, cut into 1 inch size cubes
- 3clovesgarlic paste
- 1/4fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch size pcs.
- black pepper
- 1cuptomato sauce
- 1/2cupfresh cream
- Put the pineapple, tomatoes and capsicums in a bowl.
- Add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Add garlic paste, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with shredded cabbage and pineapple pcs.
- Serve with a smile!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »