- 3/4cupdried apricots
- 15ouncespart-skim ricotta cheese
- Place apricots in boiling water; allow to stand 10 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Combine drained apricots and cheese in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator.
- Use as an alternative to butter for toast, bagels, pancakes and waffles.
- You can substituts any other dried fruit that you like.
- You may also want to add cinnamon, nutmeg or vanilla to taste.
- You can also make a savory spread by using sun-dried tomatoes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »