- 6tablespoonslemon juice
- 1 1/4cupslight brown sugar, packed
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2teaspoononion powder
- 1/2teaspoonground cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook and stir for about 4 more minutes (making sure sugar is completely dissolved).
- Continue to cook on the lowest possible heat, uncovered (without stirring) for 15 more minutes.
- This sauce can be refrigerated or stored in the freezer.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »