- 2loavesFrench bread, torn into pieces
- 2-3stalkscelery, chopped
- 3onions, chopped
- 1teaspoonrubbed sage
- 1/2cupbutteror margarine, melted
- turkey giblets, cooked and chopped
- Tear bread into pieces the night before.
- Put into a large bowl or spread out on a cookie sheet to dry out.
- In the morning, pour 1 cup of water over the bread to moisten, squeeze out.
- Saute celery and onion in a little butter, then add to bread.
- Add rest of ingredients to bread and mix.
- Stuff turkey or put into a casserole.
- If you use a casserole, bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours, covered.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »