- 5-8 crispinapples or other mediumtart apples(8 cups of 1/4 inch slices, peeled and cored)
- 2tablespoonsfresh lemon juice
- 1teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1tablespoonmaple syrup
- 6wheat flour tortillas(8 or 9 inch size)
- vegetable oilor cooking spray
- In a large bowl toss lemon juice, cinnamon and apples.
- Melt butter in a deep skillet, stri in apples and cover and cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Until cooked but still retaining their shape.
- stir in the maple syrup and set aside.
- warm a lightly oiled, nonstick skillet on high heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet and heat for one or two minutes.
- Flip and place one cup of capples on one half and cook for another 2 minutes, just until the tortilla is lightly crispy and browned.
- Fold in half and transer for a warm plate.
- Repeat for 5 more tortillas.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »