- 4lbsgranny smith apples, peeled,cored and sliced
- 2cupsall-purpose flour
- 4ouncesbutteror margarine
- Preheat oven to 400°F, Place sliced apples in a greased 13″ X 9″ dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 tsp of the cinnamon over fruit.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, remaining 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and salt.
- Rub butter into flour until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 400 F for 30-45 minutes, or until top is lightly browned.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »