- 1/3cupdried apple rings
- 2/3cupplain yogurtor fromage frais
- artificial sweetener, optional
- Mix the apple and bulgur in a bowl, then stir in the yogurt or formage frais and half the milk.
- Cover and set aside for 30 minutes, or until the bulgur is softened and swollen.
- The grain should still have some bite, although it can be left covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- Stir well and add extra milk necessary to make the mixture creamy.
- The mixture can be sweetened with artificial sweetener if liked.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »