- 1/2lbporkor beef, minced(pork is more traditional)
- 2tablespoonsdark soy sauce
- 1teaspoonchili paste with garlic
- 1/2cupchicken stock
- Soak the vermicelli in enough boiling water to cover it.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Divide into thirds.
- Set Aside.
- Heat oil in wok to 400°F.
- Stir Fry the meat in the oil for about 1 minute (May be prepared in advance to this point).
- Add vermicelli, and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »