- 1ouncebaking chocolate
- 1/4cupwater, plus
- 3largeegg yolks
- 1 1/4cupsheavy cream, whipped
- Heat chocolate, 1/4 cup water and butter in a double boiler until melted.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- In small saucepan, whisk egg yolks, sugar and 1/4 cup water, cook and stir over low heat until slightly thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat, whisk in chocolate mixture.
- Set saucepan on ice and continue stirring until cooled (about 8 minutes).
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Refridgerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »