- 1/4cupextra virgin olive oil
- 5clovesgarlic, minced
- 1lbbay scallops, drained well
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce)cans huntsdiced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar basil and oil, slightly drained
- 2cupsfresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 8ouncesangel hair pasta, cooked al dente
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Italian spices, to taste
- Place a large heavy skillet over medium heat, allow pan to heat up.
- add oil and heat 1 minute.
- add garlic and saute 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- add scallops, season with salt,pepper, and seasonings to taste, and cook for 3 mins or untill opaque.
- add tomatoes and basil and heat untill throughly warmed, about 3 mins, stirring constantly.
- remove from heat, taste and adjust seasonings per your preference.
- add pasta to the pan, toss to combine well, and enjoy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »