- 2 1/2ouncesgranulated sugar
- 5egg yolks
- 1/2teaspoonvanilla flavoring
- 1/4teaspoonalmond flavoring
- 1 1/2ouncesalmond paste
- Warm Half& Half.
- Place sugar, egg yolks, salt, Amaretto, vanilla flavor, almond flavor, and almond paste in another bowl, mix well.
- Mix the Half& Half with egg yolk mixture.
- Pour mixture through a sieve.
- Pour mixture into well-buttered and sugared ceramic molds.
- Bake at 350 degrees in water bath for about 45 minutes or until set.
- Cool, unmold, and serve with fresh sliced fruit, fruit sauce, caramel sauce, or whipped cream.
- Yield: four servings.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »