- 2tablespoonsamaranth flour
- 2tablespoonsflax seeds(grind flaxseeds in coffee grinder)
- 1/4cupblueberriesor raspberriesor strawberries
- Heat lightly greased frying pan on medium heat.
- A cast iron pan is preferred.
- In small bowl, mix amaranth flour and flax seed meal.
- Add egg to flour mixture.
- Beat with whisk until well blended.
- Add small amount of water to egg mixture then beat.
- Do this several times until the batter is thick, yet not runny.
- Pour batter into heated pan.
- Cover with glass lid.
- Flip after bubbles have formed.
- This will take approximately one minute.
- Cook for another one or two minutes.
- Place on plate.
- Allow butter to melt on pancake.
- Then drizzle honey over pancake.
- Add fruit and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »