- 1smallcucumber, seeded and chopped(approximately 1 cup)
- 1granny smith apples, peeled,cored,and chopped(approximately 1 cup)
- 1cup choppedtomatillos(approximately 3 medium tomatillos)
- 1lbgreen seedless grapes(approximately 3 cups)
- 1cup choppedwalnuts, toasted
- 1cupplain yogurt
- 1cupwhite grape juice
- 1teaspoonrice wine vinegar
- 6largemint leaves
- kosher salt
- Place half of the cucumbers, apples, and tomatillos into the bowl of a food processor.
- Add all of the grapes, walnuts, yogurt, grape juice, vinegar, and mint.
- Pulse 9 to 10 times.
- Combine with the remaining half of the cucumber, apple, and tomatillo.
- Season with salt, to taste.
- Chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
- Serve as an appetizer or soup course.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »