- 4hoagie rolls
- 2tablespoonsyellow mustard
- 1/4lb bakedham, thinly sliced
- 1/4lbroast pork, thinly sliced
- 1/4lbprovolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 10 thindill pickle slices, approximately 2 whole pickles(or you can use the sandwhich stackers)
- 1tablespoonunsalted butter, room temperature
- Slice the bread horizontally in half, leaving 1 edge intact.
- Lay the bread open and spread each side with the mustard.
- Divide the ingredients evenly among the slices of roll.
- Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
- Bring the tops and bottoms together.
- Heat your panini maker or sandwich press.
- Butter each side of the press.
- Place the sandwiches inside, press down and grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is flat and browned, approximately 10 minutes.
- If you don’t have a sandwich press, you can heat 6 fireplace bricks wrapped in foil, in a 500 degrees F oven for 1 hour and then press the sandwich between them for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »